1. Be responsible for the equipment procurement of the company's engineering projects, prepare procurement plans and supply plans and submit them for approval;
2. Be responsible for reviewing ordering data, organizing equipment bidding and negotiation, preparing, signing and submitting procurement contracts for approval and contract execution;
3. Be responsible for the quality and progress control of purchased equipment, delivery management, unpacking acceptance management, inventory management, manufacturer's installation and commissioning service personnel dispatching arrangement;
4. Be responsible for preparing the monthly equipment payment fund plan, and timely completing the complete set summary of the project after the project is put into operation;
5. Responsible for purchasing spare parts and tools.
1. Full time bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical, thermal, environmental engineering, CET-4 or CET-6 is preferred;
2. Meticulous work, good negotiation, interpersonal communication skills, teamwork ability, strong academic ability and absolute execution;
3. Be practical, honest and trustworthy, have a strong sense of responsibility and work actively;
4. Adapt to long-term business trip.